TABLE WIDGET OPTIONS:
1. Enter your data into Google Spreadsheets or add a CSV file with your data.
2. If you are using a CSV file, go straight to the step 5 of these instructions. If you have your data in the Google Spreadsheet, click "File" in the menu bar of Google Sheets and select an option "Publish to the web...".
3. Pop-up window will show up. Click "Publish" button.
4. Take a look at your Google Spreadsheet URL and copy an ID number which is the value between the "/d/" and the "/edit" .
5. Insert your Google Spreadsheet ID or your CSV file into the widget.
ID number here!
6. Create “Next” and “Previous” buttons to navigate through the table entries. You can use any State Button, Shape, Image, Text Frame, etc. to create the button. Assign the Graphic Style to those buttons and enter those Graphic Style Names into the widget options.
7. Customize the look of the table Header. It will be created automatically from the first row of your data. You can set the text size of the table through Muse Text panel and simply adjust how much the header text will be bigger/smaller than the rest of the text in the widget options.
8. Customize the look of the table Body. You can also set the text size of the table through Muse Text panel and even change the text size in the different breakpoints.
9. Customize the Rows Quantity Button.
10. Customize the look of the Search Bar.
11. Create the button to download the PDF version of your table and assign the Graphic Style to it as in step 6.
Copyright © Musetemplatespro.com